Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Enchanting Rose 11th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Reveal

Stephanie over at The Enchanting Rose hosted the 11th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange this Fall and today is the reveal of what we received.  I participated in both the Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges and was so blessed by the wonderful boxes of goodies I received!!

For the Tea Cup Exchange I received a super fun box of goodies from JoJo Hall who writes a wonderful quilting and travel blog,  Join the World Quilting Travel Adventure.  Now, most of the cookies and hot chocolate are gone now or almost gone!!  The Sillycow hot chocolate is amazing with a huge dollop of whipping cream on top!!


The tea cup and saucer are so unique, I just love it!!


Thank you, JoJo, you made me feel special!!

For the Mug Exchange I also received an amazing box of goodies from Cheryl Smith who writes the beautiful blog, Homespun Devotions.  Funny thing is that I don't drink coffee or tea but LOVE hot chocolate.  So, Cheryl spoiled me too!


The mug is fabulous!!  On the inside rim it reads "We the people of the United States of America . . . "  She told me she found the mug in an antique shop and thought it would be perfect for me!!  It certainly is, Cheryl!!

Plus she found out my favorite color (and fragrance) is lavender, so she added some wonderful lavender goodies to my box and a beautiful little book of sayings that remind one how fragile life really is.  One of my favorite sayings is "[i]t is not he who has little, but he who wants more, who is poor."!!  Thank you Cheryl, I love everything.  And by the way, all the ginger cookies are long gone!!

And thank you to dear, sweet Stephanie over at The Enchanting Rose for hosting yet another breathtaking Exchange!!  Hugs to you, girlfriend!!

13 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, how fun! Looks like Christmas at your house, Kris!!
Two wonderful boxes filled with lovely goodies. The teacup is like nothing I have ever seen before. The Norman Rockwell mug is perfect. Where do we see what you sent?

Denise :) said...

What FUN you had! And such yummy (and pretty) goodies. I particularly adore that fallish teacup and saucer, Kris! I can't believe I missed out on this exchange -- usually I get an email that it's happening and I didn't. I'll have to pay closer attention! :)

JoJo said...

Oh Kris -- I laughed out loud when I saw the orange pocket in the picture! That was included just to protect the cup/saucer from touching each other during shipping. It wasn't included as part of the gifts. Although, I do have a thing for saving pockets. LOL

Cheryl said...

Oh, I was so blessed to meet you through this lovely exchange, Kris! I so enjoy your blog and seeing all of your progress on your house and new addition! It was an absolute blast to shop for you...we love so much of the same things, and I just happened across that neat lavender shop. You would LOVE that place! So thankful to know you now and appreciate how God allowed our paths to cross through sweet Stephanie's exchange. God bless you, my friend!

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Kris~ I've come for a visit from my dear Stephanie's party.
My, such a unique tea cup, just lovely. Your hot chocolate with whip cream sounds wonderful, and I'm not really one for hot chocolate. :)

Cheryl is a dear, sweet lady, whom I'm quite sure you will love getting to know.
She certainly did her home work before sending you a gift and what a beautiful job she did.

Enjoy your treasures ♡

Lady Linda said...

Hi Kris, so fun to see your goodies . I live in Troutdale OR and do some quilting. I love your hexies. I have been playing around with them. Stephanie's exchanges are so fun.

KaHolly said...

How lovely, and what fun to receive such goodies in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Both of your cups are so unique and fun! And that first package looks rather yummy, as well, ha, ha. Great swaps! Enjoy!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You received some lovely things - and both of your new cups are special. I especially am enamored by the cup and saucer. Very definitely unique!

elliek said...

Such pretty things. Was tempted by this exchange... maybe next time,

Lillie said...

Both packages sent and received are lovely. The teacup and saucer received is very unique.

Stephanie said...

Good morning, sweet Kris! Both packages are incredibly beautiful and oh, what love was packed into both of them :)

LOVE that tea cup from JoJo! It is indeed unique. And the goodies from Cheryl are simply wonderful. The mug she sent you is quite charming.

I appreciate you joining the fun, my friend. Love and hugs to you!

Margie said...

Your neat teacup and saucer is perfect for fall. I'm craving hot chocolate after seeing the lovely goodies that you received.