Friday, November 10, 2017

My Quilt Studio is About Ready for Move-In!!

We have all the windows in and tomorrow is the door and the vents.  Next week the roofer is coming to finish the roof with Weathered Copper metal roofing!!  I wanted to hear the sound of the rain when I am out there!!

I am so excited about the big window in the front.  It is 6 foot by 3 foot and it is going to be so nice to have all the extra light.



This is the view from inside!!  It is looking northerly!!


It is so close I can taste it but yet I have to wait until next weekend to start moving in!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I think you will always be glad you got that window instead of the doors! North facing means you can see much of the weather approaching (if you crane your neck west a bit), and I always like to be able to see that.
So exciting, Kris!! Wish I could be there for the move-in!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your she shed is going to be wonderful and you all got so far so fast. Love the idea of the window too. I spy an old truck nearby. My hubby would have been gaga seeing it.

Kimmy J said...

Finally! Your dreams really are coming true...I am so happy for you. PS. I still miss you but I am grateful for the blog. Feels like you are still down the road, if I imagine hard enough. Happy Thanksgiving and I am very thankful for having you in my life.