Thursday, November 30, 2017

Some of the Solids are Gone, But I Still Have Many Others!!

Thank you to everyone who has taken advantage of my wonderful sale!!  And thank you to Sharon over at Vrooman's Quilts for sharing my sale with her blogging family!!

Some of my solids are all gone but here are the colors I still have left:

Black - 9900 99


9900 98 - Bleached White


9900 170 - Etchings slate

9900 200 - Off White
This is the exact same color as the Kauffman Kona Snow

9900 242 - Linen

9900 11 - Snow


9900 284 - Charcoal


9900 185 - Zen Grey



9900 83 - Gray



9900 183 - Silver


9900 184 - Steel


9900 316 - Smoke
This is a wonderful weight premium muslin and it retails for up to $7.99 a yard.  I would like to offer it for $5.00 a yard with shipping for the first yard at $2.99.  I will calculate the shipping if you buy more than one yard and if you buy 5 yards or more, I will pay the shipping, Priority Mail.

Just leave a comment with the color(s) and amount(s) you would like (and your email address if you are a no-reply commenter) and I will send you a Paypal invoice!  Shipping is next day after invoice is paid!!  Thanks so much for your support!!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

I want three yards of the linen, Kris! I haven't been checking blogs consistently lately, and I am glad I didn't totally miss this.

Roxanne said...

If you still have it I’d love 5 yards of off white and 3 yards of linen. Thank you!

Lin McQ said...

If you still have the Off White and Snow left, I’d like to have 4 yards of each. Please let me know. Thanks.

Brenda said...

I would like 4 yards of the zen gray and 4 yards of the snow. if i am a no reply (I don't really know) my email is blpcruzn at comcast.net