Friday, May 7, 2010

I have always been intrigued by the beautiful appliqued Baltimore-style quilts but I have always said that it looked like too much work and too difficult for these old eyes to do. Well, Nancy from The Tatterd Garden gave me permission to share the gorgeous Baltimore-style appliqued quilt top entitled Aunt Millie's Garden that she just completed and is deciding how she wants to quilt it. Nancy tells that she has spent years on this quilt top but as far as I am concerned, the years of work was so worth the result. I told Nancy I could not wait to see it quilted and that I would love to see the quilt in person. Well, maybe some day I will get the chance to see it in all its quilted glory!!

I was so inspired by Nancy's quilt that I ordered the book this morning and I look forward to receiving it next week!! Thank you Nancy for letting me share your exquisite quilt with my readers.

No comments: