Saturday, May 15, 2010


I wish I had seen this picture last week for Mother's Day but I figured better late than never!!! We went to my great niece's soccer game this morning and I had a chance to chat with her mother Michelle. I love this girl as my niece but I love her even more as a Mother. Since I have no children it is always fasinating to me to watch the Mothers of the world. And, as I watch Michelle and her hubby Brandon raise their kids, I am always in awe at ALL there is to do with kids. Michelle and Brandon have four kiddos, each with a totally different personality, and they seem to be able to figure out what each child needs to make them the best little human beings they can be. Now don't get me wrong, Michelle and Brandon have their challenges but I'll tell you what - their kids are the neatest kids in the whole wide world!!!

A belated HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Moms in the world - it is a tough, tough job!! I'll take the ease of being an attorney or a CEO or a doctor over being a Mom!!!

No comments: