Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The World Series Starts Tonight!!

It is between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians!!  Yeah, yeah, who cares!!  But I have set myself a goal:  my crocheted rag rug is going to be as big as it is going to be at the end of the World Series!!  Hopefully we will have 7 games so I will have lots of time!!

Here is my progress:

October 25, 2016
October 19, 2016
Youch!!  Looking at these two pictures next to each other it sure doesn't seem like I have gotten very far, does it?  Right now it measures 26".  I am not sure how big it was on the first picture.

Holly, I am not sure it is going to be "6 foot or bust"!!  Funny, I was just whipping around the circle in the early rounds but now, it is taking longer and longer for each round!!  Really?

Workin', workin', workin' away!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I think you have made a lot of progress--and I love the socks!! : )

Warm Quilts said...

You are making great progress. Looking forward to seeing how far you get.

Frog Quilter said...

Are you doing a single crochet? And maybe adding a chain in between? Thanks and I'm interested in starting one.