Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Flower Wednesday


I got my one little flower done for One Flower Wednesday.  It is actually going to be one of the two flowers I send to my partner in the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap for September.

While I was checking out what some of my blogging friends were up to today, I ran across Melody's One Flower Wednesday flower and she had the coolest little tool sitting next to her hexies!!  I want one of those!!  I asked her where she got it, but since she lives in Australia, I may not be able to run down to pick one up anytime soon!!

Hope you all have a great day wherever you might be!!

13 comments:

Hilachas said...

Cute little flower you made. Don't you just love sewing these hexie flowers?

Nedra said...

That is a cool tool, especially for fussy cutting hexies. I will keep a look out.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very delicate flower.

Karen said...

Such a beautiful bloom!

Nata said...

Total schön deine Blume!
Und jetzt muss ich unbedingt mal bei Melody gucken, was du da gesehen hast...

Liebe Grüße!

PASSIE FLOWER said...

nice soft color,

Teresa F. said...

Beautiful flower. I specially love the floral fabric.

Lola said...

Love the subtle colors...very pretty

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wonderful flower!! I have that same tool and ordered from Jane at Want It, Need it, Quilt Store http://www.wantitneeditquilt.com.au/1-hexagon-templates/. Even with the shipping from Australia it wasn't all the expensive.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Very pretty colors! I'd like that tool also, I haven't seen it in any stores around here.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it! Too funny how I look at fabrics and my little beanie brain goes, "hey...didn't I use to have some of that?" Yep, I use to have some of that yellow. So pretty!
xx, shell

Melody said...

Hi Chris I just love your hexie flower. It is very beautiful. I got the fabulous template from Jane's wonderful on-line store Want it Need It Quilt. It costs $3.50 and I'm sure she'd be happy to send one to you. I'm blogging about it tomorrow with a picture and link.Hugs

Becky G said...

I love the way those colors work together, even the background. Like a wonderful 3 part harmony!