Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fun, New Siggie for International Siggie Swap

I got an invitation to swap siggies in the International Siggie Swap that I am part of from a cute lady in Andelst in Holland.

The difference in this invitation was that she wanted a Christmas siggie instead of the siggie that I typically use for this swap.  I got the Christmas siggie done and it will go into the mail to Holland on Tuesday after the Labor Day holiday.


I had so much fun trying embroidery again, I thought I would make a special one with a little embroidered angel and a beaded halo!!  I hope she likes it!!

5 comments:

Gill said...

Hi Kris
This is gorgeous - what's the background fabric you've used? I love it!

Anne Marieke said...

Thank you Chris for making this for my Mum!!! I'm sure she will love it.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes, very cute and special - and I would like to know the background fabric used, too.

Deb said...

Kris, that embroidery and bead work is so cute! What a fun idea for the siggy block! You are so clever!!

Deb

Chris said...

She can't help but love it. It is so cute!