Friday, October 1, 2010

My New Collection for a Cause - "Hope" Kit Came in the Mail Today!!!

and I can't wait to break into the jelly roll and see all the gorgeous fabrics!!!  This Moda Collection for a Cause quilt is called HOPE with Howard Marcus as the designer.  The fabrics are reproduced from a circa 1830-40 Lemoyne star quilt from upstate New York.  This is the 6th quilt in the Collection for a Cause Series.
The proceeds from this collection will be donated to the ALS Association, whose vision is to care for and support all people living with Lou Gehrig's Disease as they leave no stone unturned in their relentless search for a cure.
Lou Gehrig * June 1903 - June 2, 1941

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I love the look of this collection! I might have to see about purchasing it, too. I posted my photos of "Happy" a few days ago. I can't wait to cut into this set either. A girl after my own heart!
Hope you have a creative weekend.
xoxo
Donna
PS. I love listening to "The Rhythm of the Rain". Really brings back warm memories. I'll leave as soon as it's finished playing...or maybe I'll hit replay and hang around a while! Thank you! xoxo