Tuesday, July 20, 2010

International Siggie Swap Will Have Its Own Page

I love getting real mail and, like today, I received 5 new International Siggies in my mailbox!!  Since I am receiving so many, I have decided to give the Siggies their own page.  So, starting tomorrow if you would like to take a look at the fun, fun Siggies in my collection, you can go to the International Siggie Swap page found at the top of my blog under the heading.  I even got one from the Czech Republic today!!  Stay tuned for the new Siggies!!

3 comments:

Theodora quilts said...

that sounds fun what is a siggie? and how do I make one ,I could make one, mine will be comming from greece.

3anklebiters said...

These are so wonderful!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Wow Kris, Thanks for showing Miss Abbie on your post!!! She will so pleased when I tell her. How many Siggies do you have now? I have about 150 so now I am going to start planing on how I am going to put them all together. Best wishes to you and I will visit you again soon. Carolyn