Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday Progress on Mini Lorelei

If one is a die-hard counted cross stitch person, they would have a special counter or software program that counts each stitch so one can see EXACTLY how many stitches they have completed.  Well, that's not me, so I am looking at approximate numbers!!

This week I have completed approximately 1,400 + stitches in total. 



That makes approximately 62,000 give or take left to go!!  See the weekly progress HERE!

I can hardly believe that I made it this far!!  Go, girl, go!!

Also, here is a peek at some the dying going on around here!!  I decided to cut the fabric into Fat Quarters before dying so that each Fat Quarter has it's own pattern.  But there will be 4 coordinating Fat Quarters in each group.


In the picture above I have only shown 3 FQs in 2 different sets.

For the love of Blogging, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: