Friday, July 22, 2022

All ChookyBlue June SAL Blocks Done!!

And still time to work on my July blocks!!





All of them with pretty good points!!

I have also promised myself that I would ACTUALLY start and FINISH one of the many Heaven and Earth Designs counted cross stitch patterns that I have purchased over the past few years!!  I think it is sorta like quilting: one hobby is to buy the fabric and patterns and the second hobby is to actually make something!!  

So, I decided to do the Mini Lorelei.  Here it is how it will look when it is done:

Here it is as of July 21, 2022, the day I started it (yesterday).  As of July 21, 2022 I have completed 225 stitches in about 3 hours.  Only 63,275 stitches to go!!


For the love of blogging, see you next time!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Your churn dash blocks are SO pretty, Kris! Love those batiks!
I cannot begin to wrap my brain around all the work that will go into that cross-stitch piece. It is really classic and elegant looking. You say it is a mini. How large will it finish?

Chookyblue...... said...

I'm playing catch up with June and working on July also..... Love your blocks......

Nancy said...

Your dashes look beautiful, Kris. The colors are gorgeous!
The image of the finished cross stitch is amazing and it's hard to believe it can be created with thread and tiny x's. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.