Wednesday, June 29, 2022

It is finally Here!!

Tomorrow is the set-up day for our Christmas in July Art and Craft Bazaar.  With everything else going on and all the time it takes to be the big Mucky-Muk for one of these things, I am giving my table to another Vendor and will keep working on my stuff for the next show!!

But, I was able to get the quilt finished that is going to be the incentive for shoppers to buy and not just be lookie-lous!! 

Many of the Vendors are concerned with the price of gas and the rising inflation, that folks will not being buying so much these days.  So, in the middle of the night last week, I had an epiphany to offer a quilt in a drawing for those folks that support the Vendors by making a purchase!!

So, this is an OLD UFO that I finished up, quilted and added the binding.  Of course, since it is the 4th of July weekend, the quilt just had to be patriotic!!

Let's hope my idea is successful!!  

2 comments:

Tammy J said...

Genius!

Janet O. said...

I agree with Tammy! Brilliant reasoning, Kris. I hope it goes well for all the vendors.
So you are the big Mucky-Muk, huh? I won't say another word, but it is sooo tempting! LOL