Tuesday, January 29, 2019

First Quilt Show of the Year!!

This week I have been getting ready to be a vendor at the first quilt show of the year here in Oregon.  I said last year that I was not going to do another year of shows, but here I am, all excited to go!!



I am finishing up some things that need to be done and Kelly is going to help me load up the van tomorrow afternoon.  I leave Thursday, set up after I get there and then the show is Friday and Saturday!!

Instead of staying in hotels this year, I am going to stay at Airbnb places.  This is where I am staying in Albany.


I am looking forward to this show as it will be the first year for me and only the second year for the show!!

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Now that is a pretty room--have fun --
luv, di

Janet O. said...

Looks like a very nice place to lay your weary head. I wish you well at the show!