Thursday, January 8, 2015

Playing Major Catch-up

You know how sometimes doing something just isn't fun anymore - sometimes because it is something you have to do and other times it is because you have done it so many times, it is no longer fun.

Well, that is how I have been for the past 6 months with making my hexie flowers for the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.  But I am making amends and I completed two August flowers for Joke R. ~


I hope she likes them as they are on their way to The Netherlands tomorrow morning!  She wanted light-colored, solid centers so she can embroider the sender's name and date there.  Tonight I am starting my September flowers and will have them all done through Janauary by the end of the month!!

3 comments:

The Slow Quilter said...

I no what you mean, sometime you have to step back and regroup to get back to the swing of things. I have steped back, but my swing just stands there. Happy Quilting.

elliek said...

Hexies looking good and I am sure you will get caught up!. Happens to the best of us. Now to go and catch up on the sewing I have to do.

Wendy said...

I am having to do the same thing. Sometimes it just hits us out of the blue. I am sure you will catch up in no time at all.