Sunday, January 19, 2014

Slow Stitchin' Sunday!!

Every Tuesday night I go down to the local yarn shop here in Logan and sit with a bunch of ladies, old and young, and work on knitting or crocheting projects.  Like my fabric stash, I also have a yarn stash - some of it as old as 40 years - and so I am trying to use some of it up.

I saw a darling crocheted bowl on a blog last week and thought how cute!  So, here is my version ~


Now what to put in it!!  :-))

I also finished a couple of flowers for my January Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap partner, Sandra ~


She had no preferences, so I just had fun!!  I love Slow Stitchin' Sundays!!

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

Your bowl is perfect!! I think it's just the right color for a bag of chocolate Valentine kisses!! Nice job on your hexie flowers -- your swap partner will be very pleased!! :)

Janet O. said...

I vote with Denise--chocolate!

elliek said...

I made a similar bowl(slightly shallower) in twine(sore fingers) but I put scones in mine to take places. Love it and the hexies.