Monday, October 3, 2011

Is It Already Time to Start Getting Ready for Christmas?

I have been looking at so many different blogger's Etsy stores and decided that it would be fun to have one of my own!!  I have, of course, named it Lavender Quilts and Other Fineries and this is my first item for sale:


Now, I know I am singing to the choir here as most everyone who visits my humble little blog is a quilter just like me but this little top turned out so cute I wanted to share it!!  Oh, my gosh, one more thing to think about - an Etsy store!!  I'll see if I can keep up this hectic pace!!  :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! Very festive. :)

Martha said...

I love anything Nancy Halvorsen!!

Mary said...

You can!! You always seem to be able to take care of everything. You do such a great job.

Chris said...

It is so very cute!! Christmas is right around the corner!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I used to have an Etsy store...alot of work networking but fun and rewarding too!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's wonderful and congratulations on your new store!
xx, shell