Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dear Friends

Life has just gotten way too big for me right now . . .


so I have decided that I need to back away from it right now and put some things into perspective!!

I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and I have met many wonderful friends, including a daughter I never had (she knows who she is) but it is time for me to close my bedroom door and hibernate for awhile as I think through everything that is going on right now!!

So for now I say "Adieu" and thank you to all of you for your love and support!! Kris

11 comments:

Chris said...

I will miss you :( Maybe you will find time for a periodic post.

Lorri said...

I am sorry to hear this. I have enjoyed reading your blogs. If ever you need a fix, come back and we will be glad to help. Best of luck.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You will be missed - when you are up to it, please give us a little peek, sure a lot will be there for you.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I've just begun to know you...but I completely understand. Blogland takes up so much time!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Not commenting...emailing.

Nedra said...

Oh, Kris, my prayers are with you. I will miss your sweet posts and kindness. Take all the time you need, and hopefully you will feel up to joining back in the future.

elliek said...

Hope the hibernation isn't too long but hope that you get on top of things.

Nancy said...

I will miss your blog...i checked in every day to see what you were working on & received inspiration from you. I don't have a blog but i would think it is a lot of work when you have a full life. Please take care and please know you will be missed. Nancy in PA

Mary said...

I am going to miss you. You have helped me so much and I love it. Please take care and know I will be thinking of you.

Deb said...

I'm going to miss your blog, Kris!!
I hope after your respite, you come back and share with us!

Your friend always,
Deb

Nancy said...

Sorry life is treating you badly at the moment. I just went through a rough couple of months so I can sympathize.
Just know it will get better.
Looking forward to your post in the future.