Monday, June 13, 2011

We'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Homeeeeeeeeee!!

We got home from our trip and safe and sound.  We were so busy we were only able to visit one quilting shop but it was a great one.  It's called 3 Dudes Quilting
and it is owned by 3 Dudes!!!  You can see their story on their website!!

While there, I saw this wonderful pattern for a fabulous bag:

and told my niece if she wanted to buy the pattern, I would make the bag for her from all the gorgeous batiks I have in my stash.  She said she would love a new bag but she wanted to pick some batiks herself and she picked out Stonehenge's Stone Strips in neutral (below) - unlike her Aunt who would have chosen colors more like the ones on the pattern cover (above)!!

So, now I have a new project!!!  And this is the coolest bag pattern I have ever seen!!
Oh, it is sooooooooooooooo good to be home!!!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Glad you had a pleasant and safe trip. Welcome home.

Nedra said...

I need to go check out 3 Dudes. I haven't been there since they first opened.

Marty Mason said...

I love the fabric choices she made for the bag - but, I love your choices too!

PS....welcome home - glad your days away were fun-filled!