Sunday, June 26, 2011

Arrrrrrrgggghhhhh - We're Moving!!

I've been pretty quiet the past 10 days or so because my Dad and I are moving into a house across town.  We are in a small apartment right now and it's time to have more space!!  Ya, know, being a quilter takes up a lot of space!!!

Here is our new place and I get to have half the garage to put quilting bins!!
Now, is that the high life or what!!
We are actually moving in this coming Friday but since the house was empty the sweet gal at the property management place has let me start moving in already!!!  I think moving across town is much tougher than a long distance move so it has been really nice in this 100 degree weather to be able to move just a couple of loads over each morning early!!

I'm going to keep reading blogs during this move but I took my best sewing machine over to have it cleaned during the moving process so I won't have any goodies to share!!

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You are going to be spoiled with all the space! Congrats on your new home.

Nedra said...

I am sooo happy for you!

Pauline said...

I hear you- I do not like packing and unpacking and finding the right new home for belongings! So much so, that I avoid leaving home for holidays cos it reminds me of moving!

Of course, if I was moving ot somewhere bigger, with more space just for me, well, that might ease the pain a little...

Hope its not too tenuous for you on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kris, good luck with moving house....I would love more space myself...I share the study....a little confined at times..Warm Regards, Lyn

Chris said...

Gee I do not envy the moving process, but you will have so much fun getting settled as you want :) Congrats on the new house.