Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brynwood Needleworks is Having A Fabulous Give-A-Way!!!

Donna, over at Brynwood Needleworks, is celebrating her 500th post and as Donna states, that represents nearly five hundred consecutive days of her life!!!  Boy, this blogging sure can be fun!!!  I love Donna's blog and I am so glad that I came across it a few weeks ago!!  She has wonderful ideas and I love all her doggie stories!!  You know me - I love my animals!!!  So go on over and check out the very special lap quilt she is making for one lucky friend of Brynwood.  But don't get your hopes up to win it, cuz I am planning on being the random winner!!!  :-)

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Chris!
Thanks for posting such a great note about my giveaway. Because I also reached 500 followers, I added a second quilt. I'll start that one next week.
I'm joining as a follower of your blog and hope to get to know you better, too!
Good luck in the drawings, Chris!!!
xoxo
Donna