Monday, July 15, 2024

Saturday's Smile Two Days Late!!


I wish it had been this pleasant!!  I thought I would be smart and hire a "real" moving company.  Rated the best!!  Ha!!  They were supposed to be here Saturday morning, changed to Saturday afternoon, changed to Saturday night, changed to Sunday morning early, changed to Sunday morning late and finally showing up about 3 o'clock Sunday afternoon.  Only to tell me it was going to cost two-and-a -half times more to move me than I was quoted!!  $10,00.00!!!  For 4 pieces of furniture and boxes of fabric!!  What?!?!? 

Well, you are held hostage at that point so I compromised and about 1/3 of my stuff left last evening around 6.  Now what?

Oh, well, it's a new day, I am healthy and happy and ready for my new adventure!!  See you on Saturday after I land safely in Utah if not before!!

No comments: