Sunday, February 12, 2023

Drum Roll!!

 All the comments were so wonderful and I could not pick out my favorites, so I wrote the names on paper and pulled from a bowl!!

Winners are:

#1 - Linda

#2 - Sharon

#3 - Dotti

Congratulations and thank you again for leaving comments.  It's always amazing to me what we can and what we can't remember in our lives.

If each of you will email (lavenderquilts@gmail.com) me your full name, your mailing address and the gift number you would like.  Linda, you can just tell me just one number (i.e. #---) and Sharon and Dotti if you will tell me all three numbers in the order you would like to receive them.

#1

#2

#3

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING MY 13TH BLOGIVERSARY WITH ME!!

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Not sure I am the Sharon selected - I would love any of them so the others can chose and I am happy with the left over shavroo53(at)yahoo(dot)com

Janet O. said...

What delightful gift packages, Kris!