Friday, July 6, 2018

July One Monthly Goal

Ok, I have been putting this project off because I am not liking it and I am not having fun sewing it!!  But I really need to finish it, so here is my July OMG!!


This way I will be forced to finish it!!

I am linking up with Patty over at the Elm Street Quilts July Link Up.  Lots of OMGs going on over there!!

Oh, and I was a day late to link into the June Finish Up but I did get my June OMG finished and sent off to the recipients!!  They loved it!!



3 comments:

Patty said...

Looks like you are off to a good start. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Janet O. said...

Oh, Kris, I have a bunch of blocks like that. I love the look of the finished product, but I DO NOT enjoy making the blocks. I haven't touched it in years!
Good luck with yours.
And who wouldn't love to receive your flag quilt, I'd like to know? :)

LJ said...

Hmmmm, so why don't you like the sewing. It looks pretty simple and would be easy to do the strips as a leader/ender. I've never done a quilt with lots of that mindless sewing so I'd be interested in hearing your 'why'. Love, love the hexie flag quilt. Gorgeous.