Thursday, March 24, 2016

Saturday Night Truck Show Continued . . .

Here are a few more of Helen's wonderful quilts ~

 Helen's whole cloth quilts with the trupunto application were just amazing!!  



 This one was another one of my favorites!!





 When Helen said she needed a name for this one, it was suggested that "through the Looking Glass" would be a good name!!

 This one was still just a flimsy.




And, Helen said these were just "a few" of the quilts she has finished and were at home!!

I was as inspired by Helen's quilts in the same way as I am insired by my friend, Janet O over at Rogue Quilter!!

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, Kris! I'm overwhelmed!

Janet O. said...

The quality AND quantity of her quilts is staggering!! Can't believe she does all that quilting on a domestic machine!

Melody said...

Amazing and wonderful

Nancy said...

What an amazing amount of work. They are all so beautiful.