Thursday, October 1, 2015

Twenty Sock Started and One completed!!

Well, yay, yay, yay!!  I have been trying to make socks for years and I must have at least 20 partial sock (not sockS) laying around the house in nooks and crannies!!

I have never been able to finish one - not a PAIR of socks yet, but one sock until now:


It's a little short in the length from the heel to the toe but it's DONE!!  And, miraculously enough, it LOOKS just like a sock!!  I am so excited!!

I have to go let Carol Fun over at The Polka Dot Chicken know as I have loved her socks for years!!  Now this one took me about a week of evening knitting, so I guess I have to wait another week or so to wear the pair out in public!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Well, if anyone comes door to door wanting the ladies of the house to try on a glass slipper, you can participate in style!
(Sorry, I just watched the recent version of Cinderella.)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ha!! Love Jnet's comment. Hey, one more sock than I could do.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful yarns and those socks look so comfy