Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Children's Justice Center Quilt . . .

done, minutes before the auction, sold to a neat lady and we got a good price for the Center!!

This picture is horrible because I forgot (actually did not have time to take some of my own pictures because I was literally finishing up the label when my ride came to get me for the dinner auction).  Hopefully I can find someone who took some better pictures!!


If you remember, here are the true colors ~


Just happy its done and has a new home!!

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes, my favorite - Little Black Dress! Glad it did well at the auction.

Janet O. said...

Great job, Kris!!
Hope you had a good time. : )

Nancy said...

Turned out nice and happy you made some money for a good cause.

Denise :) said...

Yay!! What a blessing you are!!! :)