Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Quilting Community is the Most Amazing Group of Folks!!

On one of my frequent visits to Sharon's blog, Vroomans Quilts, I left a comment telling her how much I loved this quilt:
So, Sharon sent it to me!!!  Just as a gift.  Just because she want to give it to me!!  WOW!!!  And look at all the darling detail:
 
And then Sharon didn't stop there, she added a few extras to the box!!
Sharon, you are the best and you are a perfect example of so many in this wonderful community I so fondly called the Quilting Cult that I proudly belong to!!  :-)


2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Get out!! What a fantabulous present!! That quilt is just so fun and so are the extra goodies! I know you are grinning from ear to ear!
xx, shell

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Hi sweetie! How nice of you to show your gifts. I can see your smile from here - keep shining.