Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I've learned a Lesson About My Fabrics in My Stash . . .

They are not fun, bright colors!!  LOL!!  And I have spent 3 days (at 1 hour per day) going through my stash looking for fabrics that will hopefully work for the Frolic Mystery Quilt.  I am close but still looking for a few more!!


It's already too dark today to get good pictures so I will post my choices tomorrow morning!!  In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures of the darling quilt I am working on for a client today ~



I should take a lesson from Diane about fun, bright colored fabric!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Well, we both know your stash has a lot more "fun" colors than mine does. I wish you well in your hunt.
That butterfly quilt is a fresh collection of pretty batiks. Nice panto you used on it.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

My stash couldn't support those colors. I was too busy to run to the LQS. Thank goodness for online retailers with the Frolic bundles.

Denise :) said...

So what does that mean??! Do you have to shop, now?!? That's not necessarily a bad thing, right?? Happy Thanksgiving! :)