Thursday, June 10, 2021

Quilt Top Finished and Getting Quilted!!

 I got my friend Don's Quilt of Valor top completed and got it loaded on Martha this morning!!


When I was only a 4th of the way completed I loved it but once the entire top was done, I thought it might be too busy for Don and his wife.  So, I took it over to let them see what they thought before I spent more time quilting and binding it in the event they thought it was too busy for them


Well, I got a wonderful surprise.  Not only do they love it but they want me to add a sleeve on the back so they can hang it as as piece of art in their entranceway hall!!  Wow, what an honor for me!!

I hope to be binding it tomorrow so I can gift it to Don this weekend!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

It is a beauty, Kris! I am glad they appreciated what a special gift this is.