Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Spellbound - All Pieced and Ready for Quilting . . .

Well, I got the top pieced and in the mail today to Tammy, my quilter!!  Turned out quite nice except the pattern was not written correctly for the final border at the top and the bottom.  It said cut each border at 56-1/2 inches and the quilt width actually measured 61-1/2 inches.  Sooooo mad!!  Now I have these two nasty seams where a seam should not be seen!!



Excited to see what Tammy is going to do for the quilting!!

And now back to working on the house!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Beautiful job on this, Kris. You must have been sewing like a mad woman!!
I'm sure Tammy will do it justice. :)

Anonymous said...

Neat quilt. I have learned not to cut my borders until the inner quilt is finished. I know you want to get the cutting all done at once, but when it comes up short you chane your mind. Looks beautiful and a seam will not spoil it.
Dotti

Stephanie said...

WOWZERS! What a stunning quilt, my friend! The colors are truly perfect together.

Love and hugs to you!