Friday, October 5, 2012

Making Progress . . . and Other Goodies!!

Well, the move is all said and done.  I filled my last van-full of stuff yesterday, cleaned up my space at the old house and with a good night's sleep I am ready for a new day!!

I have made some progress in the Quilting Studio and does it feel good!!
Before ~

And after!!  

How fun is that!!  And I even cut some fabric for some orders here already!!  There is still a lot more fabric to move down here but it is getting here so but sure.  I also have another rack to put up where the bare wall looks so lonely!!

************************************

Also, on Wednesay night our Church ladies group had a fun Halloween dinner and craft night!  The decorations were so cute ~
This little pumpkin was the bread bowl for the vegatable dip . . . 

and these were the desserts!!  Look at that finger!!  and of course a spooky owl and witch's teeth!!

And here is what I made for the craft ~
Is this darling or what??

************************************

And finally, I received my Hexie Flowers from my swap partner, Melody over at The House on the Other Side of the Hill in the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap ~
I LOVE both flowers and Melody also sent me a great green dot (my very favorite color - green) and one of her darling scissor fobs!!  

And look, I have the perfect scissors for the fob ~
Thank you Melody - I love everything you sent and the flowers are made so beautifully!!! 
 Go check out Melody's blog - you won't be sorry!!!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

The room looks so much better and a wonderful space to create in.

Debbie

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I love Melody! :) Your room looks so yummy and fun--love the bolts of fabric on the shelves. xo

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Looks like it's going to be a most wonderful space. I know you're going to have so much fun there.
xx

Denise :) said...

It's fabulous!!! And what a fun time with your 'gals'!! I'm *so* glad you've fit right in and have a 'group'!!! Yay!!! :)