Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Multi-Tasking Day!!

As fast as life seems to be running by me right now, I am trying to do as much as I can each day.  So, today, I had to spend a couple of hours listening to a continuing education class.  So, since I don't need my ears to work on a quilting project, I made this little cutie for a friend while listening away!!


Back of pincushion ~


And it was so fun working with this gorgeous fabric!!  Ok, now I have to make me one!!  :-))  And, it's so nice to get some sewing in!!

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

Very pretty fabrics! Way to get some sewing in! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a sweet pincushion! Hmm, may have to think that scrap pile sitting there.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Love it, Kris! A great idea for fabric scraps, too! (I might have to make one now, too!) lol Thanks for the inspiration.
xoxo
Donna

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

What a cute pin cushion and a sweet gift, too! xo

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it girlfriend!