Tuesday, May 3, 2011

School is Out for the Summer

Many of you know I have gone back to school to work on a degree in Visual Technologies, a degree that will allow me to build out websites.  This semester I took a web design class and I have had sooooooo much fun!!  I thought I would share one of the websites I am playing with and let you see how much fun I have been having all semester!!

And now that school is out for summer, my dearest friend and I are leaving for a road trip this coming Thursday to the beach and then upon return from the trip, I am hoping to quilt, quilt, quilt!!  Hoo! Hoo!

2 comments:

Chris said...

LUCKY!! I still have until May 12 for school then I will join the freedom crowd :)

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Have a fun time and good luck with your new adventure!!! I am sure you will love doing this!

Carolyn :)