Friday, April 1, 2011

I May Be Slow But I Am Sure!!!

Last November I was reading Carin's blog at Margaret's Hope Chest and was so impressed that I emailed her and asked if I could make a quilt top to send to her for a child that may like a quilt to keep them warm and safe. Well, here it is April 1, 2011 and I finally have the top done!!
I would imagine that Carin has long forgotten my email to her but hopefully the quilt top will be made into a wonderful quilt and off to some darling little kid that is in need of a love hug!!!  Thank you Carin for this opportunity to help!!!

2 comments:

Nedra said...

Thank you Kris for sharing this site with us. I wept (and even read to my husband) the post from last Thursday. I would really like to make some quilts for them, also I have so many scraps I'm trying to use up. This is a perfect venue. What bright, hopeful Christian women.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great snuggly quilt. Is that the Jelly Roll Race pattern? They work up quickly and look so great.