Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kaffe Fassett FQ Give-A-Way Winners!!!


GIVE-A-WAY IS OFFICALLY CLOSED!!!

There were sooo many great ideas that I could not just choose one, so I chose 7 winners!!!

Rolling drums . . . . . . . . . . . The winners are:

C
Nan - as Charity Queen, she offered her's as a June charity FQ
Mary Hopkins - Big Blooms - Turquoise
Cheryl
3 anklebiters
Jandi
Reeze - Paperweight - Sludge

If you would like to scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on my eBay store you can pick the Kaffe Fassett FQ you would like the best.  If you would rather not do that, I will just pick one for you!!  Its all gorgeous!!  Then send me an email with your address and your FQs will be on their way!! 

Thank you to EVERYONE who took the time to help me out!!!  I will post pictures of the projects as they get completed!!!

1 comment:

mkhquilts said...

I took a look at your etsy shop and I really love the quilt top you had for sale. It is beautiful! All Kaffe Fassett fabrics!