Friday, August 26, 2016

Sometimes the Best Laid Plans . . .

go awry!!

Found out today that several different things are going to slow our adventure out to the Oregon Coast way down!!  I am hoping we are just amidst a detour but since I have aways placed this adventure in the Lord's domain and in His timing, that may mean we will be staying here in Logan, at least for the forseeable future!!  But I am still noodling things around in my head and one never knows what is in store!!  :-))

Not such a bad thing if we are here for awhile longer!!  I love Logan and if it had not been for a little mid-life crisis, I would never have even thought to leave this wonderful place and all my wonderful friends here!!

So, onward and upward with a smile in my eyes and a happy (and a little sad) heart!!

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

What is up? I am not sad that you aren't leaving right away, but I am sad for you, because I know how much of a dream this has been for you.

elliek said...

Don't you hate those detours. Hope all works out.. ,sure it will.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

All things come in time - this just wasn't the time. Hang in there sweetie.

KaHolly said...

That's the way at look at things! Good for you for keeping it positive! Enjoy! XO

Kim John-Trewren said...

What detour??? Do you need my fabric back if your store stays open? Does this mean you will be Pres. of the Sew Small Guild for a while? Glad you are putting all this in God's hands... his are bigger than ours! Kim