Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I Heard That Kaffe Fassett is Going to be in Salt Lake City Area . . .

next month!!


A friend got an email from her friend down in Salt Lake that knows how much I love Kaffe fabric and how I would love some day to take a class from him!!  Charlotte passed the email on to me.


Well, I was lamenting that I wish I could go to the 5 day, 4 night retreat, with a lecture by Kaffe the first night and a workshop on each of the last two days with Kaffe and Brandon Mably ~

This is where the retreat is being held!
My brother walked in the ofice and said he would be happy to put the cost on his card and I could pay him back!!

WELL ,YEAH!!  DREAM COME TRUE!!  THANKS, KEL!!

Here are the two workshops!!



Now, I just have to worry about getting to sleep every night for the next month!!

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Over the moon for you!

Nancy said...

Wow, how exciting. I know you will have a wonderful time.

Denise :) said...

YAY!!! That's so exciting -- I can't wait to hear you share all about it!! :)

Kim said...

Living the dream.....good for you Kris. I don't know anyone else who deserves this more than you.

elliek said...

Nice of your brother to help out. Have a great time and try to sleep before then!

Janet O. said...

You have died and gone to heaven, haven't you?
Treat that brother well! : )

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

What a wonderful gift from a brother to his sister