Sunday, October 19, 2014

Too Much Fabric - It's Gotta Go!!

I have recently found out that I will be moving from my cute little home in the next couple of years.  Usually that is not a problem as I have moved so many times I can't count on all my fingers and toes.

But now that I have 800 bolts of fabric, 250 Jelly Rolls and over 400 Charm Packs down in my studio, not to mention all the bins of fabric, thread and patterns . . . YIKS!!

So, I am going to have a weekly moving sale here at Lavender Quilts!!

Internet Image

I am going to call it Moving Sale Monday!!  Each Monday I will post items for sale at really good prices.  Example - Moda Jelly Roll of the week will be $25.00 instead of the retail price of $39.00.  Even with the shipping ($5.99) the Jelly Roll will be still be more than $8.00 off the retail price.   Each item will have it's own shipping cost and I will combine shipping costs with multiple purchases.   I will only be charging you the actual shipping cost - nothing more, nothing less!!

I am thinking this will accomplish three things:

1.  I won't have as much to move when I have to leave this home;

2.  You will get REALLY good deals on Quilt Shop Quality fabrics;

3.  You will be able to build your stash - if that is in your game plan!!

Here is how it will work:

1.   I will consistently post on Mondays at 7:00 a.m. mountain time (standard or daylight savings time whichever is in effect at the time)

2.   I will post pictures of items for sale with the number available.

3.   You will send me an email at akyoung49@yahoo.com with the reference Moving Sale and tell me which items you would like to purchase.  For Utah residents I do need to charge Utah sales tax of 6.7%.

4.   I will check my email throughout the day and send you a Paypal invoice - you do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, a credit card is fine.

5.   When everything in a specific catagory is sold, I will write SOLD so you will know that item is no longer available that week.  Monday night I will close Moving Sale Monday until the next week.

6.  International sales are welcome and with the savings you get, it will make the international postage have less of a sting!!

7.   If you have any questions you can email me at akyoung49@yahoo.com

I hope this will be a fun adventure for all of us!! 
Please tell your friends!!

5 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Sounds like a win-win opportunity! I'll be checking in to see what's listed - I can never resist a sale! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I will be sure to spread the word - and probably shop too.

Janet O. said...

Do you have "will call"? : )

Michele said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have to offer.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sounds great! I will pass the word.
Hugs!