Monday, October 20, 2014

MOVING SALE MONDAY!!

SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY!!

And thank you to those who purchased something!!

Send me an email at akyoung49@yahoo.com with the reference Moving Sale and tell me which items you would like to purchase - please include your full name and email address.  For Utah residents I do need to charge Utah sales tax of 6.7%.

I will send you a Paypal invoice - you do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, a credit card is fine.  Once the invoice is paid I will mark the item as sold.  Until the invoice is paid, the item will be available for others to buy.

When everything in a specific catagory is sold, I will write SOLD so you will know that item is no longer available that week.  Monday night I will close Moving Sale Monday until the next week.

International sales are welcome and with the savings you get, it will make the international postage have less of a sting!!

If you have any questions you can email me at akyoung49@yahoo.com


THANK YOU!!


1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Kris, are you moving? :)