Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today is the Mailing Deadline and All 4 Blocks are Ready to Go!!

These are the blocks I finished for Beth over at her blog Eva Paige Quilt Designs for her Scrappy New Year Group Project.  This was a fun group of blocks to make because I made each block one at a time.  Even though all 4 blocks use the same 5 fabrics, I cut the fabrics for each block seperately and at a different time and so it's interesting how unique each of the blocks turned out!!


Above are all 4 blocks together and below are the 4 blocks seperately.





Now they go into the mail today and 3 swap blocks will come back to me.

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

That is one of the things I adore about quilting ... same colors/pattern/fabrics ... entirely different looks. It's pretty cool, huh?! :)

Gill said...

What fun!
I look forward to seeing the blocks you receive Kris

Beth Helfter said...

So excited to get them! They are awesome!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love that block. Such great colors!