Friday, February 17, 2012

I Don't Think It's Still Wednesday But I am Going to Pretend That It Is

because I just completed my One Flower Wednesday Hexagon Flower this evening!!
But, I did make two just to make up for lost time!!


Also, I received another wonderful Siggie Block from Arianne Doornhein who lives in the Netherlands. Arianne hand sewed this Siggie.  I am always impressed with hand quilting because it is something I have never tried and am scared to death to try!! Thank you Arianne, I love it!!


To see all the other International Siggies I have received in this fun swap, click HERE.

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Your hexies look great! These are definitely on my quilting bucket list ... but they scare me! LOL! :)

Miss Hillbilly said...

They are great, and ya, it can be Wednesday whenever you need it to be!