Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Goodies From My Dear Jane Secret Pal!!

My cute Dear Jane Secret Pal calls herself Suzzanne and has a friend of her's mail the packages to me so I don't know where she lives!!  Ha!!  Ha!!  Like I want to spoil the fun and find out who she really is!!  Gee, I'm not sure I would even know how to do that!!

Well, here are all the goodies she sent ~


Suzzanne made the darling card and the very cool little lipstick holder in front of the socks that she filled with Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm.  Look at the beautiful detail work Suzzanne put on this little holder!!


Then there were actually three pairs of socks in the pack but one pair went on my feet the minute I opened my package!!


Thank you Suzzanne!!  I LOVE everything!!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!

4 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Great special gifts!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Carolyn :)

Denise :) said...

What a sweet and *thoughtful* secret pal you've got! We did secret pals at the last church we served and it was always so much fun! Happy Valentine's Day!!! :)

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

What fun mail you got with some great gifts in it! :o)
Happy Valentine's Day!
xo
Kelli

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Wonderful goodies!