Wednesday, November 25, 2020

First Alaska's Healing Hearts Quilt . . .

 is winging it's way to Alaska today!!

I finally decided on the label I wanted and got it on today and then boxed up and shipped out!!



And then I got the top done from the blocks we gathered from the gals at the Bandon Quilt Guild!!  

Now to pick a back for it and get it quilted!!  Janice is working on the third quilt.  She will get the rest of the blocks on Wednesday, December 2nd and get the top done lickity split.

We have all the supplies we need for quite a few more quilts but we are in need of postage funds.  I didn't realize how expensive it would be to send quilts up to Alaska.  The one today was $17.00 and that was with my commercial rate.

This a pretty exciting day!!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Beautiful quilt! It's going to be much loved and appreciated by a special someone!

Janet O. said...

It is a good thing you are doing here!