Thursday, January 3, 2019

Getting Ready . . .

for My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop Stash Buster Challenge 2019.  My Girlfriend's is the darling quilt shop in Logan, UT where I used to live.  The first week of each month they are going to post a pattern that is designed to use up our stash.



And since I have years and years of stash, I thought this would be one way to use some of my stash up!!

So, my goal today is to find the wooden part of these fabric tables.  I know these tables are not completely made of fabric, there HAS to be wood underneath to hold up all that fabric!!  There just has to be!!



See you tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Yikes!!

Tina W. In Oregon said...

I don’t feel quite so bad about what my sewing room looks like now! I’ll try to get some order going too!

WoolenSails said...

LOL, I don't feel so bad now. I need to use up my stash and was going through fabrics for a spring runner.

Debbie

Deanna said...

Wow! You have a lot of fabric. What fun it will be to make lovely things with it. I bet you find a lot of inspiration and motivation as you sort.

Janet O. said...

LOL--your photos cracked me up. Is one of them your bed? Where do you sleep?
I hope you have made progress on digging out.
Here you are, so far from My Girlfriends now and yet you are doing their challenge. I live 15 minutes away, and I am not. My challenge this year is to dig through my UFOs and make some headway with them!