Thursday, June 7, 2018

June OMG - One Monthly Goal . . .

A couple of years ago I offered to make a flag quilt top for Sonny, a Vietnam Vet that has devoted his life to making Quilts of Valor for his fellow Vets.  Well, life happened and I moved and packed away the quilt top and then proceeded to lose it!!  Yikes!!  I really wonder just how many things I have "lost" in all my moves.  You can see the completed flag HERE.

Well, I promised myself that if I did not find the completed top by June first I would make another one and have it in the mail to him by the end of June.  So, this is a perfect UFO for Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal!!


I started the top June 1st and this is where I have gotten to as of today!!  If I do 2 rows a days I will be done in time!!

I am linking up to the June One Monthly Goal HERE.

4 comments:

Patty said...

This will be fabulous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Kris said...

Thanks Patty!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow that is very cool. I like the pattern you are making.

Kris said...

Thanks, Collette, it is a fun one to make!!