Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Few Little Odds and Ends . . .

I got my June Swap POTC block completed and it will go in the mail to Maree down in Australia in the morning ~


Then, I also got all my fabrics cut out for the Mystery Quilt I am doing in a Facebook group (there are more than these but I have already started putting the other parts together) ~


And got some of the parts put together ~


I think it is going to be fun when it all gets done!!

And then finally, I have been working to try to figure out how to "nest" one row of pattern to the next row.  It is really hard but today I had a break through and at least have somewhat of a clue as to how to do it.




Now, it is just practice, practice, practice!!  Plus I am going up to Coos Bay the day after the 4th of July to take a class at the place where I purchased Martha (my longarm's name).

Never a dull moment!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for stopping by!!

Denise :) said...

How fun! Your POTC block is gorgeous!! Glad you figured out the quilting dilema; a class will be fun! You know there's a comment fix now, right? :)

KaHolly said...

You’ll figure it all out! Just loving that POTC Block!