Friday, May 4, 2018

Motivation!!

I am not sure how I got to Patty's blog Elm Street Quilts but I did and I am so glad I did!!  She has this wonderful program:


that motivates those of us with 100's of UFOs to set a goal and get at least one goal accomplished each month.  That means I will only be 93 years old when I get all my UFOs done!!  That is IF I don't start new ones!!  LOL!! 

For the month of May, I am going to finish piecing the top of a Mystery Quilt that I started well over 12 years ago.  I keep finding parts of it as I have been cleaning out my project bins and Studio and thought this would be a perfect first OMG!!


This is one of the blocks.  If I remember correctly, the mystery makes at least a double-size quilt.  I have a lot done but there is still a lot to do!!  I think this will be a good program for me because I seem to do better when I have a deadline!!

You can click on the OMG box above to see what everyone else is working on this month!!  It might motivate you too!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project. I'm glad you found the link-up!