Thursday, April 19, 2018

Yikes!! What a Mess!!

By making our goal last month to have the storage unit emptied so we could stop throwing away money, I had to put some of the stuff from the storage unit into my Studio and the rest in the house.

So this is what my Studio looks like now ~







Needless to say, I can hardly walk around in there and quite frankly I think the reason I have been so sick this past week is because I am sick and tired of looking at this mess and trying to work in it.

So onward and outward to get a bit of this cleaned up today.  I am also going to re-arrange the furniture because it is not working for me the way it sits now!!  Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, boo hoo. That does not look like a fun place to be right now! I hope you were able to make the progress you hoped for today.

KaHolly said...

Looks as though you’ve got your work cut out for you! But you’ve already demonstrated how well you can focus in on a project and reap what you sow, so I have no doubt the next post will show major accomplishments!

cocoya said...

Wear my Fitbit to bed--I'm sure it adds up. :)
ไพ่ออนไลน์