Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hexagon Flowers Completed . . .

Several weeks ago, I had finished my September flowers for Birthe and was ready to send them out when I realized I had made the wrong flowers!!  Yikes, I made the flowers for the gal one down on the list from Birthe.  So, now I have Birthe's flowers done and got finally got pictures of them before I sent them out today!!


Also, some of in the group are making heart flowers for gals in the group that are having health or other major problems in their lives.  Here is the flower I am making!!  Debbie, the swap mommie provided that darling angel fabric for our centers!!


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Birthe's flowers are so happy and bright. Very cheerful!
Very nice fussy cut hearts, Kris, and I like the angel in the middle. When do you find time to stitch?

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, what fun hexie flowers! You have a nice little group there!

Raewyn said...

Those hexie flowers are lovely - the heart one is especially cute with your fussy cutting and that centre - and Birthe's ones are very cheerful too - I like what you did with the stripes.